As the 2014 season draws near, the prevailing sentiment can be best described is guarded optimism at…
Five Questions Heading Into 2014 Season
2013 was supposed to be a season in which Kansas football began to make strides and show improvement and technically they did. They improved from one win in 2012 to a 3-9 record in 2013. However, whether or not there was improvement is open to interpretation. They did win a conference game for the first time since 2010, when they defeated West Virginia 31-19 at Memorial Stadium in November, but...
1,459 Fans online
- A's at Royals- AL Wildcard Game Thread
- Kansas Warhawks versus Evil Empire of Dollar Signs GAME THREAD!
- Official Mangino Isn't Coming Back So Name Your Top Picks Thread
- My inside source's comments
- Royals at White Sox Series, Not the Last Four Games