LonghornDigest.com takes a look at what TCU brings to the table offensively…
5 Questions: Texas
1. Texas has played better defense the last few weeks, what can that be attributed to? Players deny that anything fundamentally has changed about the defense, but in watching the tape, it appears that Texas has gone much more base defense on running downs, essentially letting their superior athletes stop thinking and make plays. Almost all of the big play gashes they were giving up earlier were the result of guys missing assignments, getting out of their gaps and things like that. There are also probably three other factors. First, Texas has been much more physical in practice. Second, Texas was really inexperienced up the middle, and a lot of those guys have just seen more reps now. And third, and potentially most importantly, Texas finished up a nasty run of offenses that saw the Longhorns play Ole Miss, Oklahoma State, West Virginia, Oklahoma and Baylor in consecutive games. It's one thing to...
1,140 Fans online
- Prove us wrong Weis.
- If Sayers were alive today, he'd do this: Royals at Rangers
- The best back to back albums by 1 artist what are they?
- ITT your current vehicle: next vehicle
- The classic rock radio song you never want to hear again