Ask anyone for the reason Texas Tech has had a strong start, and the reason the Red Raiders are…
Texas Tech Preview: Offense
During Tommy Tuberville's reign as Texas Tech coach, the Red Raider offense has seemed to struggle to find an identity. Oh sure, the Red Raiders threw the ball all over the yard. But they didn't do so at the level they did before he arrived. And you always got the feeling that Tuberville wanted to incorporate more of a running game. This year, at least, Tech has been able to do both. The Red Raiders are averaging 40.5 points per game while rushing for nearly 150 per contest and passing for just shy of 360 yards per game. The triggerman is Seth Doege (6-1 197), an accurate passer who can stretch...
1,095 Fans online
- Pop Up Billy's vs. the Twinkies
- ITT your current vehicle: next vehicle
- The classic rock radio song you never want to hear again
- Please break down this Bill Snyder email for me.
- Weis sleeping on the job?